The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1 The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1

I've refused to watch this on social media thats sharing it around constantly. I'm glad you uploaded it here, great job man.

Coffee Coffee

It could be louder, but nice animation

PORTAL SPAWNED PORTAL SPAWNED

Nice effect!

JustineHrishi responds:

Thanks!

Incident PD2017 Incident PD2017

The art is ok and everything. I can't kill Dad though, so I feel like either im doing something wrong or it's not killing him properly.

Pirate Adventure Game Pirate Adventure Game

This is the beginning of your adventure towards development. While I cant in all fairness say this game is good it does function. There are tiny little things that can urk some people. For instance some of the symbols you have in the game are buttons which they shouldnt be.

Like everyone else is saying. Practice makes perfect. I started just like you. Go to my profile and check out dot adventure. Make sure you keep at this. Make your games bigger and better then before. Hell go for a sequel!

Best of luck! (apologies for the not-so-great grammar. My comma button is broken)

Urban Wizard 4 Urban Wizard 4

It's just not that fun. I tried the tutorial, and got done with it. Then i couldn't get out of the game over screen without being re-directed to the Play more Shooting Games. To me, there's nothing in this project that's good. It feels like something made quick for a buck.

Vrunk Dultures - Vodka Vrunk Dultures - Vodka

I like how it sounds like an Irish Pub! :3

Memoire of a Dark Theater Memoire of a Dark Theater

Very Awesome. I imagined an entire trailer with this song in mind, and it was epic. I will be using this, totes!

-Velvet Hickups- -Velvet Hickups-

This shit rocks my socks.

Ghostbusterzzz Ghostbusterzzz

S'okay

Beach Girl Pinup Beach Girl Pinup

I feel like we're inching ever close to a full on sex scene. Still good job!

We've Been Waiting We've Been Waiting

I know you're so busy with work outside of newgrounds, but please bring bitey back sometime.