View Profile No-Brainer

124 Movie Reviews

Fantastic

Definitely worth the wait. Everything is amazing.

I love this so much! Its so professionally done! My only criticism is them exiting the door. I'm guessing something was missed or looked over?

34 Game Reviews

The art is ok and everything. I can't kill Dad though, so I feel like either im doing something wrong or it's not killing him properly.

This is the beginning of your adventure towards development. While I cant in all fairness say this game is good it does function. There are tiny little things that can urk some people. For instance some of the symbols you have in the game are buttons which they shouldnt be.

Like everyone else is saying. Practice makes perfect. I started just like you. Go to my profile and check out dot adventure. Make sure you keep at this. Make your games bigger and better then before. Hell go for a sequel!

Best of luck! (apologies for the not-so-great grammar. My comma button is broken)

It's just not that fun. I tried the tutorial, and got done with it. Then i couldn't get out of the game over screen without being re-directed to the Play more Shooting Games. To me, there's nothing in this project that's good. It feels like something made quick for a buck.

62 Audio Reviews

The man does it all, Art, Program, and Music. How could you not love this guy.

The-Swain responds:

I DUNNO ASK MY WIFE

jk??

I like how it sounds like an Irish Pub! :3

Very Awesome. I imagined an entire trailer with this song in mind, and it was epic. I will be using this, totes!

21 Art Reviews

I just love the One eyed girl. Nice art

S'okay

I know you're so busy with work outside of newgrounds, but please bring bitey back sometime.

I animate things and like the magics

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!