View Profile No-Brainer

130 Movie Reviews

I really can't wait to buy this game! I hope this also boosts traffic for Newgrounds since it's a Newgrounds Game.

Any day there is a new Nameless is a good day

Heart

36 Game Reviews

The art is ok and everything. I can't kill Dad though, so I feel like either im doing something wrong or it's not killing him properly.

This is the beginning of your adventure towards development. While I cant in all fairness say this game is good it does function. There are tiny little things that can urk some people. For instance some of the symbols you have in the game are buttons which they shouldnt be.

Like everyone else is saying. Practice makes perfect. I started just like you. Go to my profile and check out dot adventure. Make sure you keep at this. Make your games bigger and better then before. Hell go for a sequel!

Best of luck! (apologies for the not-so-great grammar. My comma button is broken)

It's just not that fun. I tried the tutorial, and got done with it. Then i couldn't get out of the game over screen without being re-directed to the Play more Shooting Games. To me, there's nothing in this project that's good. It feels like something made quick for a buck.

64 Audio Reviews

I like how it sounds like an Irish Pub! :3

Very Awesome. I imagined an entire trailer with this song in mind, and it was epic. I will be using this, totes!

This shit rocks my socks.

21 Art Reviews

S'okay

I feel like we're inching ever close to a full on sex scene. Still good job!

I know you're so busy with work outside of newgrounds, but please bring bitey back sometime.

I animate things and like the magics

Derrek @No-Brainer